Payment for all Appraisals are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Darryn Brick Appraisals (Pty) Ltd is a registered company represented by Darryn Brick who is a registered Sworn Appraiser to the Master of the High Court.
- All Appraisals conducted by Darryn Brick Appraisals are conducted in an objective manner with no parties having any influence on the outcome of any subject Appraisal.
- A 50% deposit is required to be paid upon acceptance of quotation sent to the client;
- The balance of payment is required to be paid upon completion of Appraisal and prior to handing over of Appraisal Report and Certificates to the client;
- The client will have a window period of 72 hours after paying the 50% deposit to opt-out and terminate the subject Appraisal. A termination letter must be sent via fax or email within 72 hours of the client paying the 50% deposit to Darryn Brick Appraisals. A full refund to the client will then be processed within 24 hours of receipt of cancellation letter;
- Darryn Brick Appraisals is solely reliant upon the client to provide relevant information pertaining to the subject Appraisal. The information including the content and timeous manner provided by the client of such information is at the risk and behest of the client. Darryn Brick Appraisals will not be held liable for any errors, omissions and misinformation provided by the client;
- Darryn Brick Appraisals cannot and will not guarantee the outcome of all Appraisals. The outcome of the Appraisals including the appraisal values and contents will have no effect on the Appraisal fee charged by Darryn Brick Appraisals to the client. No refunds will be entertained by Darryn Brick Appraisals.
- All information must be provided to Darryn Brick Appraisals by the client within 10 business days from receipt and clearance of the 50% deposit paid to Darryn Brick Appraisals. Should Darryn Brick Appraisals not receive the subject information required to complete the subject Appraisal within the prescribed 10 business days,Darryn Brick Appraisals, at its sole discretion may terminate the subject Appraisal and may retain the 50% deposit for work, time and administration costs already expended on the subject Appraisal.
- Once Darryn Brick Appraisals has completed the subject Appraisal, the client has 7 (seven) calendar days to pay the balance of the outstanding amount owing for the subject Appraisal. Incidental interest will be charged on the balance owing at 24% per annum or 2% per month or part thereof from the 8th (eighth) day after the Appraisal has been completed. The 8th (eighth) day will begin as day 1 of interest being charged and will be calculated on a pro rata basis.